Beautiful website design and web marketing, without the cost, time, and bloat of an agency.
Modern Web Design and Creative Digital Advertising to Grow Your Business
If you’ve worked with an agency, you know they’ve got guys for everything. The guy that sets up long confusing meetings, the guy who calls Monday morning to up-sell you, or the new guy you don’t know that replaced the old guy.
Without All the Meetings and Calls
Websites made with best practices in mind, using the latest web coding technology, platforms, and security. Feel confident knowing your brand-new website will last for years to come, while still engaging customers.
Tired of hearing the phrase “what’s your budget?” when working with an agency? All prices are visible upfront so you know what to expect, without getting hit with an unexpected bill.
Complete Web Design
* Price covers the vast majority of websites of up to 22 pages. If your project is larger (or requires very advanced functionality) please contact me for a custom quote.
- On-Page SEO $300 mo
Improvements focused on helping search algorithms understand your website content. Keyword Research, Headers, Alt Tags, Naming, etc.
- Technical SEO $300 mo
Provides a better user experience, keeping them engaged. UX Structure, Speed, Indexing, Crawl Ability, Schema, Compression, etc.
- Off-Page SEO $200 mo
Build customer and reputation with managed customer reviews and dozens of citations. Includes Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yelp, etc.
- Complete SEO Package $600 mo
Includes On-Page, Technical, and Off-Page SEO. Maximum growth.
- Digital Ads Management 15% Spend
Optimized Ad campaigns for Facebook, Google, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Includes setup of FB Pixel and Google Analytics.
- Social Media Management $400 mo
Consistent branded content to grow your following. Includes 6 posts on Instagram and Facebook with active audience engagement through comments.
* Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Digital Ads Management require a minimum 6-month commitment. Ad platforms and search engines take 3-6 months to discover site changes, learn content, and optimize ad delivery. This time is needed to make adjustments to increase and optimize performance.
Working with a large agency often leads to the discovery that the talent that attracted you is not the talent working on your project. Skip the middle-man and work directly with the designer that attracted you here in the first place.